This is first post after a long break and what better fun than some exhilarating dance music to listen and jive on.
Starting with the UK 2003 dance hit "LA Today" of producer DJ Alex Gold and singer/composer Philip Oakey, you’ll enjoy Bob Sinclar aka Bob Sinclair’s astoundingly famous, Grammy nominated international chart hit of 2006 “World, Hold On”; Deepest Blue, the electronic British group’s club hit of the same name and the vintage synth-pop band Ganymede’s collaboration with Paul Parker on “Perfect Target”.
Dire Straits fans will love popular house mixer’s Deep Dish’s modern rendition of "Money for Nothing". You’ll probably be surprised to know that the house music team of Deep Dish is not european but an Iranian- American duo of Ali Dubfire Shirazinia and Sharam Tayebi who are now quite popular in the dance club circuit and now have several global hits under their label.
Other first-rate additions include Germany’s electropop import Ultima Bleep’s remix of their hit “Back”, Duran Duran’s 2007 hit “Falling Down" from the album ‘Red Carpet Massacre’ that was co-written by Timbaland and Justin Timberlake, Spanish dance rockers’ Delorean’s catchy “As Time Breaks Off” and an extended mix of euro popstars Munich Syndrome’s “Love & Dancing”.
For those new to Delerium, the outstanding Canadian electronic fusion band, you’ll like their partnership with Canadian songstress Sarah McLachlan on their worldwide radio and club hit "Silence" that was also featured on the hit soundtrack of 1999’s Brokedown Palace starring Claire Danes and Kate Beckinsale. On similar lines, you’ll savor Tiffany Lee, more popularly known as Plumb in her enticing remixed blend of electronica and dance pop on her 2003 club hit “Damaged”, taken from her award winning second album ‘Candy Coated Water Drops’.
As usual, I have also added some requests that include Phil Collin’s son – Simon Collins’ 2000 hit single “Pride”, Soulsavers mix of the 2004 Starsailor hit “Four To The Floor” that was featured on Daniel Craig's Layer Cake Soundtrack and Fred Falke’s remix of the Berlin indie electro band - The Whitest Boy Alive’s 2006 hit “Golden Cage” from their debut album ‘Dreams’. Incidentally, one half of the Whitest Boy Alive duo - Erlend Øye is also the lead member of the Norwegian alternative folk rock band - Kings of Convenience. So, go on, download and enjoy. If you like what you hear, send me a mail pls.
1. Alex Gold feat Phill Oakey - LA Today (5:54)
2. Bob Sinclair feat Steve Edwards - World, Hold On (Children of The Sky) (3:16)
3. Deep Dish - Deep Dish - Money For Nothing (7:00)
4. Deepest Blue - Deepest Blue (3:27)
5. Delerium & Sarah Mclachlan - Silence (Airscape Remix) (8:38)
6. Delorean - As Time Breaks Off (4:53)
7. Duran Duran - Falling Down (Freeks Main Mix) (7:11)
8. Ganymede - Perfect Target (With Paul Parker) (4:40)
9. Munich Syndrome - Love & Dancing (Even More Love Extended Mix) (7:25)
10. Plumb - Damaged (Club Mix) (6:49)
11. Simon Collins - Pride (3:32)
12. Starsailor - Four To The Floor (Soulsavers Mix) (Layer Cake Sdtk) (6:43)
13. The Whitest Boy Alive - Golden Cage (Fred Falke Remix) (8:28)
14. Ultima Bleep - Back (Club Remix) (4:26)
14 tracks in playlist, average track length: 5:53
Playlist length: 1 hour 22 minutes 22 seconds
Free Mp3 Download - 98.61 MB Zipped Folder – Megaupload link
THIS IS A NON-COMMERCIAL FAN MIXTAPE. IF YOU LIKE THESE ARTISTS, PLEASE BUY THEIR ORIGINAL MUSIC & PROMOTE THEM. You can buy original CDS/DVDs & Mp3s of the above artists at emusic, amazon, itunes, other online stores or your nearest music and movie retailer.